The robots face each other on a track with a string attaching one to the other. The winning robot, the one with the best adjustments, pulls the other across the line.
1. Width – maximum 250mm
2. Length-maximum 250mm
3. Height – no limit
4. Weight of Bot – 3kg
5. Total length of connecting cord of robots will be 1m.
1. A maximum of 4 members are allowed in a team.
2. One team member is elected as the robot handler. Only that team member is permitted to handle the robot during the game. All other team members must remain outside the game zone.
3. The robot of both the teams will be examined before starting the event by a organising member . 4. Event will be organised indoor. 5. Robot pulling the other robot completely off the line will be declared winner . 6. Robot can't be touched in between . 7. Robots that cause deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will be disqualified. 8. Humans that cause deliberate interference with robots or damage to the field will be disqualified. 9. It is expected that the aim of all teams is to play a fair and clean game.
1. The robot must be controlled through a wireless controller. 2. The robot must be started manually with a start button. The start button should have the word written near the button. The button is pressed by a judge.
1. The robot must be powered by a power source such as a battery fixed on the robot. 2. The Robot cannot be powered by a stationary power source connected to the robot by a cord.